Tuesday, April 29, 2008

this is funny and also makes me happy based on recent frame of mind.

Taurus Horoscope for week of May 1, 2008

Have you ever been filled with a terrible yearning to become something new? Do you know what it's like to be racked with a ferocious hunger to change your life? Speaking from experience, I know that such a state can sometimes feel heavy and dark. But I'm here to tell you that it can also be a tremendous asset. The key to transforming it into a gift, ironically, is to see it as a gift. So your assignment, Taurus, is to interpret your ache for transformation as a potent blessing. To do so will give you the power to perform magic you can't even imagine yet.

3 comments:

redgrackle said...

thanks i needed to see this today

Mikey said...

I couldn't put it any better myself. Make sure that whatever you choose to do, use this gift to confirm that what you are doing is right for you. I hope it brings you back here, but I'm going to let life play out, and I'm going to trust that the best possible path is lit for you.

Anonymous said...

what??!
you are a taurus?
oh, this changes everything…